“I asked for strength, and God gave me difficulties to make me strong.
I asked for wisdom, and God gave me problems to solve.
I asked for prosperity, and God gave me brain and energy to work.
I asked for courage, and God gave me danger to overcome.
I asked for love, and God gave me troubled people to help.
I asked for favors, and God gave me opportunities.
I received nothing I wanted, but I received everything I needed.”—(via nobryan)
Well, this is a ten day challenge, but I’m super impatient so… I made it a long one day challenge. I tend to do this a lot… Hehe!
10. I believe in love. I think about getting married and having a family everyday. It is what I daydream about most of the time.
9. I play house with my dolls sometimes. HAHA. Oh man…
8. I want to get drunk/high/wasted and I mean this in the most innocent way possible. I just want to know what it feels like. I guess I want the experience? I can’t explain… It’s not as bad as it sounds…
7. I am really impatient and greedy. I hate standing in lines and I hate waiting. But the thing is, I’m really forgetful, so I tend to forget that I’m waiting for something. Is that weird? But I do have a terrible memory.
6. I daydream a lot. Like A LOT. I do it so much, I can pretty much do anything while daydreaming. Except math and science but it’s because I am really terrible at it. I even name my future children/pets/namja. Hahahaha! It’s weird that I always daydream about sad scenarios. That’s how I cry and let out all my frustrations. That’s freaking weird but I do it pretty much every day before I sleep unless I knock out.
5. I wish I was a phenomenal writer.
4. I wish I was good at singing and that I could play guitar simultaneously.
3. I’m awkward. I keep telling myself that if I don’t accept it, it won’t be true, but it is. Hahaha… I try really hard not to be awkward but sometimes I can’t help it. I only feel comfortable and like myself around some people. I am especially awkward around guys. XD Oh man…
2. I want my own tv show, kind of. Oh, and I want to change the world.
1. Sometime I do stupid things and act without thinking. I surprise myself a lot and I feel like I don’t know myself at all.
9. Getting handwritten mail
8. Good smelling namjas
7. Chapstick that works and smells good
6. Guys that are cute like little boys but act mature. Does that make sense? I don’t even know…
2. Lame jokes
1. Meaningful conversations
8. Earthquakes. I dream about them all the time. Whenever I get stressed out, I have the same dream over and over and over. It’s that I’m asleep and there’s an earthquake but my body is paralyzed and my house collapses on me. Also, whenever I sit still, I feel like there’s an earthquake.
7. Car accidents. I am a nervous passenger. I hate cars. It’s a wonder I can even drive and that I like it.
5. Being forever alone. Although sometimes, I wouldn’t mind but I really want a family.
4. Find out I’m not able to have children. I love kids. I would be heartbroken.
3. Confrontations (unless I initiate them).
2. Being friendless. All the characteristics I hate in people are evident in me and I don’t understand how I have friends. Therefore, I am really paranoid about when people hate me because if I was someone else, I don’t think I would really like me… I’m not like insecure but I just don’t understand how I have friends.
1. Being caught talking about someone by their mom. I would be so sad if I heard people talking about my child. I never want to be in this position.
6. Fast internet
5. No limit credit card
4. Smarter brain
3. Someone to invent telepathy so that I don’t need to talk. HAHA!
2. Have a talent
1. Be prettier
5. New York
3. I can’t really think of any place because it doesn’t matter where you go, it’s the people you go with.
2. Somewhere with nice weather
1. Somewhere that I can drink legally
5. Macaroni and Cheese. Only the well made kind. Yumm.
4. Tomatoes. I hate tomatoes with all of my heart. I wish I liked them because then I would like spaghetti which everyone seems to like and I hate. Also, cherry tomatoes are SO CUTE and girls look so cute eating them. But I hate them. I want to throw up when I eat them. They taste like throw up.
3. Macaroons. I want to try them SO BAD. I tried them but they were so sweet so I’m disregarding that experience because I imagine they taste like rainbows and clouds.
2. Apples. I really like apples. They taste really yummy.
1. Fruity iced tea. I don’t know if this counts as food but whatever. I like fruity iced tea. It’s yummy.
4. Harry Potter. I love these books. JK Rowling is a genius.
3. Romance books where the girl gets pregnant and the guy leaves and eventually comes back for her. Then, it turns out she has twins and they live happily ever after.
2. Romance books where the main guy character is some hottie hockey/baseball/football player.
1. Romance books where the main guy character is a hot and rich.
3. Definitely, Maybe. I still can’t spell definitely. Good thing firefox has spell check. HAHAH! I love this movie. It’s cute. It would be even better if the main character was Jake Gyllenhaal cause he’s freaking hot.
2. Tangled. Enchanted. I just named two of my favorite disney princess movies.
1. National Treasure. I love this movie.
2. By Chance. I’m trying to learn this on guitar!
1. Officially Missing You. I tried to learn this on guitar and failed.
“When things go wrong, you’ll find they usually go on getting worse for some time; but when things once start to go right they often go on getting better and better.”—C.S. Lewis, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Magician’s Nephew. (via quote-book)
“Words! Mere words! How terrible they were! How clear, and vivid, and cruel! One could not escape from them. And yet what a subtle magic there was in them! They seemed to be able to give a plastic form to formless things, and to have a music of their own as sweet as that of viol or of lute. Mere words! Was there anything so real as words?”—Oscar Wilde in The Picture of Dorian Gray (1890)
“Jamie: You. You didn’t see me that way. I have never known anyone who actually believed that I was enough, until I met you. And then you made me believe it too. So I, unfortunately, I need you and you need me
Maggie: No I don’t.
Jamie: Yes you do.
Maggie: No I don’t.
Jamie: Yes you do.
Maggie: Stop it. Stop saying that.
Jamie: You need someone to take care of you.
Maggie: No I don’t.
Jamie: Yes you do, everybody does.
Maggie: I’m gonna need you more than you need me.
Jamie: That’s okay.
Maggie: No it’s not. It isn’t fair. I have places to go.
Jamie: You’ll go there. I just may have to carry you.
Maggie: I can’t ask you to do that.
Jamie: You didn’t.”—This was a cute conversation in Love and Other Drugs. Basically, Maggie is this girl who has Parkinson’s at a young age. She refuses to let herself be with Jamie because of her pride, even though her heart is already his. At first, they were “fuck buddies” for the lack of a better term, but they became much more. Jamie almost gets scared away when he realizes that one day, Maggie will not be able to take care of herself at all, due to her disease. However, in the end, he realizes that he wants her and them. Then, they have this conversation.
“Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it.”—Josh Groban (via NikkiKoala90)